Sunday, October 14, 2012

Girl Booklet

Hello beautiful people! My name is Jessica and I blog over at Girl Booklet! My blog features a variety of genres but it focuses on women lifestyle, with a little fashion and beauty!  
Blogging has become a huge part of my life, it has given me the chance to explore new opportunities, to network, and to share my thoughts and opinions. I never thought I would love it so much but I do and I am happy I started doing it.

Three random facts about myself:
1. I have read 15 books in 4 weeks
2.I have an obsession with old keys
3.My eyes are so dark they look black

Connect with me here:
Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
 Today I am giving one Mommy Made Reader a great book called The Host
by Stephanie Myers.

If you would like a chance to win, simply enter using the rafflecopter widget below!

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...