Friday, July 20, 2012

I Am The Mommy Who....


I am so excited that I can say Mommy Made is GROWING, and growing fast.
This is so wonderful. :) 
My heart is so happy, that so many are finding and enjoying this little blog of mine.
If you're new here, I'd like to share with you a little about "Mommy Made" and the kinda Mommy I am. 


Mommy Made is sort of like my online journal to my kids. Its a place to keep special letters to my kids, a place to write my advice, and share the fun kids crafts, and activities we do as well as the great memories we make! A place to inspire and be inspired as a parent. And something to have my kids look back on, to show them their childhood in a whole new way! If you're at all curious about me, well let me tell you....
I am the mommy who isnt afraid to say sorry.
I am the mommy who has had a big change of heart.
I am the mommy who loves to throw big fun parties.
I am the mommy who sometimes feels like a failure.
I am the mommy who gets snap happy.
I am the mommy who torn over wanting time to speed up and slow down.
I am the mommy who makes fun and easy food!
I am the mommy who likes to refashion plain t-shirts, here, and here.
I am the mommy who loves doing kids crafts.
I am the mommy who wants to remember and appreciate all the Mommy Joys!
I am the mommy who wants to never forget the all little things.
I am the mommy who likes to interview her kids.
I am the mommy who likes to make silly faces.
I am the mommy who loves summer time.
I am the mommy whose baby girl is growing up!
I am the mommy who enjoys being a mommy of boys.
I am the mommy who makes exercise fun.


If you are new here, why dont you introduce yourself. :)
I am so glad to have you, and look forward to getting to know you more!
Thanks for stopping by today, friends.


1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family! This is a great idea for your kids! :) New here and am looking forward to reading more!

    Danielle...
    http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...