Saturday, July 14, 2012

Father And Son Project





This Momma isnt the only one who likes to get crafty!
As you can see, the boys enjoy doing cool projects, with wood and tools, too. :)
This fun kit was a gift from my Mom to little Bruce so that The Daddy and Little Bruce
could have some special time together and built something awesome through team work.
The kit itself came from the Young Woodworkers Kit Club!

They are pretty neat kits, that come with all the supplies needed for the project at hand.
It really was sweet watching them work.
And seeing Brucey concentrate real hard pound the nails and painting just right.
Of course every time I wanted to get a photo of his sweet face, I got a silly look from him. 
Haha thats definitely my little Buddy right now. Silly little thing. 
Gotta love that toothless grin of his too! hehe


3 comments:

  1. Great project,as usual my oldest grandson is a goof at picture time. Let me guess all he wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth LOL. I miss those sweet faces, hugs to all. Love your WA mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, coming here via the Jellibean journal bloghop. Great project and awesome faces!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing daddies and boys working together on a project. This one looks like so much fun for both of them, and 1-on-1 time with your children is just something you can't put a price on. So blessed that you shared this at Monday Mom Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...