Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why Did The Fish Leave A False Name?













So, Why Did The Fish Leave A False Name?
Because he was trying to be Koi
 
What do you call a fish with no eyes?
Fsh

What do you get if you cross a Wolf with a Koi?
A Koiotie!


Ok, ok enough with the terrible puns. :)
So The Daddy had been working to get our Koi pond up and running and now it looks amazing.
We were all excited that we could actually buy some koi to occupy the pond!
 They can keep all those froggies company.
The kids and I each got a koi fish of our own, and The Daddy picked out two catfish.
They are all small now but will grow pretty big!
Which is what the kids are doing in the last three photos, showing how big they think their fish will get. :)
So cute!
Im sure you're all wondering what we named the fish right?
Well Kiah named hers Ponyo, Zander named his Nemo, and Brucey named his Dory.
The Daddy named one of his catfish, Cat and the other Fish. - Genius I know.
And I will leave you with one last pun for the night, you ready?
So I named MY koi fish, Sequoia.... Get it? 
Se-KOI-a!
*tehe* 
I crack myself up. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so funny! Love the puns! And great job on the Koi pond! I can't believe that's in your backyard! Awesome!:)Want one more fish joke?: Why are fish so smart? Because they always travel in schools. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures and I'm a sucker for "bad" jokes. Thanks for sharing!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love punny jokes! and am totally going to have to steal those! I love koi ponds and can't wait to see how big your fishies really get. :)


    MsMorgan
    http://cautionrealitycheck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! I love the pond!! So awesome!

    I found you through the blog hop at Vintage Wanna Bee! And I am now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...