Friday, June 15, 2012

Summah Time, Summah Time

One of ALL our favorite things about SUMMAH TIME is being able to go swimming.
Fortunately we are blessed with a swimming pool right in our back yard.
The Daddy just got the pool cleaned up and running. So the kids and I enjoyed a nice dip.
Squinting in the sun//No Makeup Momma!! 
 Bruce//Kiah














So I asked the kids what their favorite things about summer where.
Here is what they had to say!

Kiah:
Swimming, No School, Camping, family time

Bruce:
 Swimming, Starting football practice, camping

Zander:
The sun, Birds, Swimming

And here are my own personal favorite things about summer time:
No Schedules! Sleeping in. Sun bathing. Swimming. Flip flops & tank tops. BBQ's.
Family Time. Tan lines. My birthday! Late nights. Night swimming. No makeup.

What are YOUR favorite things about summer?


3 comments:

  1. one of my favorite things is getting invited over to my sisters house to go swimming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go swimming, summer is never going to make it to WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, tan lines. Definitely understand that one!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://www.blogger.com/home

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...