Monday, June 25, 2012

The Best Ever

Being a Mommy is an amazing gift and privilege.
There are so many wonderful joys to have in a momma's world.
Unfortunately... being a mommy is also very hard work.
There is worry, stress, late nights, early mornings, cleaning, cooking, little privacy...
and the list goes on!
Sometimes its easier to focus on the negatives when you are tired, stressed or having a bad day.
Its easy to complain, or get upset with the kids over silly things, or take them for granted.
Or maybe that's just me??
I decided I need to stop that.
I'm not going to be a "Debbie Downer."
I want to focus more on the good, the real JOYS of being a Mommy.
Joys you really can't get from anyone else but your little blessings.
So, I sat down and made a big long list...
Which I have been sharing one or two a week through these Mommy Joy Meme posts.
I hope you find them encouraging.
Sometimes we all need a good reminder of all the things we tend to forget to appreciate

We are on #10 today! :)
Recently at one point or another I have heard "You're the best!" from each of my kids.
Serious... hearing this makes me feel amazing!
So many times I feel like a failure and I suck as a mommy!
But when I hear this, it feels great. 
What a joy that my kids love me anyways, despite all my flaws. ;)

Share with me YOUR mommy joys. :)

3 comments:

  1. this is my favorite too! :) i love when he says it! melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommy joy is seeing my little girl oh-so-excited and smiling from ear to ear every morning when I pick her up out of bed. It's the best! Thanks so much for linking up with me today at Monday Mom Musings. Have a cheery day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...