Friday, May 25, 2012

Cuddle Bug


















Dear Zander,
My son, you are such a blessing to me. Your presence brightens my day. Your smile makes my heart jump. Your silly faces make me laugh and remind me of daddy. Your personality is so amazing. You are SUCH a character. You are unbelievably smart. Today you came up to me and counted your pennies in Spanish, all the way up to 10! I had no clue you even know how to do that. :) I love our conversations, and the fact that you need to be sure I know what you are talking about. I love the way you tell me you love me, the way you want to compliment me (and others). I love the way you are HONEST. Like when I put on some "disguise" glasses, with a big nose and funny eyebrows, I asked you if I looked pretty. You started to automatically say yes, but then when you looked you said no. 'Yeea...NO! You not look pretty, you look scary Momma!' haha You crack me up. I love the way you want to cuddle and snuggle. And always want to give loves at any time. I honestly love that you can be so calm and just hang with Momma, in silence. Just chillin' and relaxin'. Because I believe you understand, that just being with me is enough. We dont have to be doing something fun or exciting. And yeah you are only 3, but you are completely awesome. You are such a blessing to me. 
I thank God for bringing you in my life. 
I love you sweet little cuddle bug.
Love Always, 
Momma

3 comments:

  1. thanks for almost making me cry.... that was precious. I love zander boo.. and had a realization that my nieces and nephews will all grow up one day... wow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little note and snuggle time! New follower from Wiegand hop. Love for you to follow back when you get a chance ;)

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute! My son is just about the age where he's going to lose interest in snuggling with mommy (er, I'm referred to as Mother now that he has to impress his friends) so looking at your pictures and reading your note brought a tear to my eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...