Friday, April 27, 2012

Zander's Interview

 My kids are growing so much everyday.
There is so much I hope I never forget.
So much I want to remember about them at each age...
But I can be such a forgetful Momma, with 3 kids there is so much to remember.
So I decided to interview them!
I am hoping to do an interview with them each year, from now on.
Today I'm sharing Zander's interview.

*****************************
  
 What is your favorite color? 
Red
What do you want to be when you grow up? 
"uuuhhhh BIG"
What is your favorite toy? 
A Cowboy Hat, kangaroo, my dinosaur
Who is your best friend? 
Mommy
What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Play on my quad
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy/daddy? 
 Mommy: When you read to me. Daddy: I like when he wrestles with me and we go boom!
 What is your favorite book? 
Go Go Bobo, Momins Little Book of Numbers, Green Eggs and Ham
Whats your favorite food?  
mac n cheese
Whats your favorite song?
  twinkle twinkle little star, and Jesus Loves Me
What do you love about Kiah and Brucey? 
 I love them so much!
What is love: 
Being ok
If you could be an animal, which would you be and why? 
 A dinosaur because I would say ROAR and I would try to scare you!
What do you like to do for fun?  
Play on the play park by myself because Brucey wont play with me.

(Aww poor sweet little buddy, he is so cute.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is the sweetest thing I love it.I have enjoyed all 3 of them.Was really looking fwd to this one well looking fwd to his answers.Love that you could share these with everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...