Sunday, February 26, 2012

Time.





Tonight as I sit here thinking about Kiah, Bruce and Zander, I am just so thankful for them.
The blessings that they are.
I am lucky to be their mother. 
 Every day is something new with them.
I love learning more about them, watching them learn about themselves.
They are so beautiful to me, (can be some trouble at times), 
but at night looking at them sleep so peaceful... Like little angels.
Part of me cant wait to see them grow up and see how they will turn out.
At the same time, I need time to slow down so I can savor this time longer.
Time has been going by all too fast. 
 This month for instance has gone by all too quickly!
Didnt the year just start?
Kiah will be 9, {NINE!!!} on the 28th!!
Zander will be 3 on March 13...
And Bruce will be 6, come April 29th.

SERIOUSLY!?!

Wow....

So since time wont slow down I'm just going to soak it all in, 
as much as I can, this blessing called being a Momma.
And pray my memory (and camera) wont fail me any time soon!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...