Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Its The Thought That Counts

A few nights ago, Brucey thought it would be the greatest thing if he could "clean" my toenails for me.
After he was finished he got a little smile on his face.
"Momma, can I..... paint your toenails?"
"Oh, no buddy, I don't think that's a very good idea."
"Please, Momma! I'll do a good job! PLEASE?"
I didnt really want to deal with him getting paint all over my toes, or making a mess, 
or walking around with an "ugly pedicure". But he just seemed so cute and excited.
So I said,
"hmmm... oh alright, I don't mind. Sure... go ahead!"

He was thrilled I said yes, and had a big smile on his face!
Then he got a seriously look, cause he was down to business.

 He wanted to do different colors and made sure to ask what my favorite color was so he could include it.
Sweet little Buddy. I love him so much.

The Verdict?

Well, just see for yourself:

Not too bad. He did pretty well keeping on the nail. The big toes are borderline ugly. lol
But it was very loving & thoughtful. :)
And that's what counts right?

So I thought I would remove the polish shortly after, but decided "eh,who really looks at my feet."
The next night at my women's bible study... just about everyone noticed them! HAHA

But they all "aww'd" when I told them why they looked so "fun". ;)


2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful. He is such a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, he's so stinkin' cute! I'm impressed with the job he did. Now you have beautiful rainbow toes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...