Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spider Monkey

Zander has become quite the spider monkey. He has recently figured out how to open doors.
This has become a worry for me, I dont need him wandering outside alone!
So we decided to keep the doors locked even when we are home.
Well, Mister Spider monkey has figured a way to also unlock the doors!

Lil Stinker!!
And his adorable little mug shot...SO Guilty!!!
'Sowwy Momma' He says.

Boys are such fun... 
Sometimes I think it is wired in them to do everything they can to give their mommy's a heart attack!


1 comment:

  1. I think that last statement you said is true. I don't have kids of my own yet, but I married the youngest of 4 boys! Hearing the stories him and his brothers have and then hearing how his mom tells them, haha. If I have boys someday, I know I will be freaking out a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...