Monday, August 15, 2011

I Ache.. I Mean, I'm Awake!

I had a hard time sleeping last night so I was up till around 2 AM checking out blogs, editing photos, facebook stalking and such.. So of course after finally going to sleep, the "morning" came too soon. 
Then of course I woke up to Zander laying next to me punching my face over and over saying "Mommy ache up! Mommy Ache UP!"  Sure he MEANT "wake"... but I was feeling the ache more than the wake! *sigh* ... The joys... right? :)
 On top of that.. look at this kid! Sheesh, darn that cute face... its really hard to be mad at a face like that!  Little Stinker! On the other hand.. If I want to get any good sleep at all, I may have to put an electric fence around my bed....
 
 p.s. I was just kidding bout the electric fence, I'm a momma... there is not such thing as good sleep!

1 comment:

  1. AINT that the truth, lol. I was there with ya girl. I had maybe 4 hours of sleep before my alarm went off, THEN I snoozed it, BIG nono. SO when I finally got up almost 2 hours later, I BARELY got my kids to school in time, yikes. No more late nights during the week, I can't handle it, lol.

    BUT dang he is SO cute in that pic,,, ACHE up, he he.

    Hugs, Bella :)
    **AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
    **PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...