Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th Of July 2011


I do plan on adding words to this post.. but right now as I sit here it is almost mid night! I am tired.. and I just wanted to get these photos uploaded before I forgot and it was already Halloween! haha

So if you happen upon this post.. feel free to check out our 4th Celebration in pictures. I will write more tomorrow... :)



























































If you want to see more of my firework photos.. check out my other blog Agape Love Designs!

1 comment:

  1. Who needs words when you got pics of six kids in a baby pool and fireworks? I say that's a post well done. Looks like an awesome holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...