Monday, May 9, 2011

Dear Zander {Matthew 19:26}

Dear Zander,
I pray you never lose the will and determination it takes to do
things that may seem impossible. Always remember that with God
ALL things are possible. THANK YOU for being a constant
reminder of this!
Love Always,
Mommy

P.S. Dont worry, some day you will be taller than Mommy 
and be able to reach that light string... without the chair! :)

Matthew 19:26

New International Version (NIV)
  Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

3 comments:

  1. OH!!! This is just so sweet!! I'm CONSTANTLY learning and being reminded of how I SHOULD be living my life, from my nearly 3 yr old daughter! :)

    p.s. you sent me over!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so cute.. your blog is so fun to read. we'll definitely be stopping by more often..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I love children's determination, so inspirational. I am a new follower from Agape Love Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...