Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Picture (or twenty) of our Easter!

I dont know about any one else, but this Easter and Easter break (for Kiah)
Has been SUPER busy! I have hardly had time to post anything..
and I've had so much to catch up on at home, and a few other things! 
On top of everything, tomorrow is Brucey's Birthday... 
who actually had informed me this morning that he doesnt want to be
called "Brucey" anymore.. because he is a big boy, going to 5!
He wants to be called Bruce, that's his big boy name. :)

Anyways,  I just had to take a moment and post a
few pictures of our Easter this year.
It was a pretty exciting one, especially that Kiah was baptized!
You will see pictures below... but first things first...
This was the first year the kids dyed eggs!

Gotta love using white crayon to make surprise decorations
on the eggs! :)



Yes I even let Zander help! He was too excited about it all! 
I just love it!


Being that the dye could get very messy, especially with a busy 
toddler around... I just whipped out pictures with my camera on Auto... 
so the pictures are not great... as you can tell with the horrid shadows
in most of the pictures... but you do what you can when you 
need quick pix. :)

I love this one of Zan.

Easter Sunday at Church was VERY eventful!
Kiah and her cousins were in a play, and also sang
songs for all of the church.

The Daddy and I sang a song special for Church.
We sang New Again 
(please click the link to hear the original song.. its so beautiful and touching)
Again.. please excuse the terrible blurry pictures! I let my 
brother in law use my camera to get some pictures of us... 
he didnt quite know what he was doing. *hehe*
But Im grateful for his help!

 And I mentioned earlier... Kiah made her public declaration of her
faith, love and belief that Jesus died on the cross and rose again,
by being baptized! 
These pictures get me so teary eyed. Kiah is such a blessing.
And it is amazing to see how much God is working through her!
Let this be a lesson that He can use ALL who are willing
to do His will!

Isnt she beautiful? :)

About to get dunked!

Underwater...

And up again. :)

Praying.

 After Church we all went to My sister Mona's house for family
lunch and Easter egg hunting! :)

Haha This picture cracks me up!
Zander's face is hilarious! He is saying "Egg" but kind of glarring
because of the sun in his eyes. :)



Check out this strong lil Chicka!

Major muscles! haha

Little Big Man Bruce, here, looking all macho. 

Zander chowing down on all the candy he found in his eggs!
I pretty much just let him have at it with the candy!
Normally I moderate how much he eats.. only let him have a little bit!
The problem with that is having to deal with left over candy for weeks 
after! That to me is a pain... its either left in the cupboard for
months.. or I eat it.. and I DONT NEED IT! haha
So I let the kids stuff themselves... and that was the end of that.

How was your Easter??

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!!!! We totally forgot to dye eggs in the chaos that was going on with our schedules last week. Your kiddos are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Kiah looks like an Angel during he baptism. I wish I could have seen it in person. I love this blog it helps me keep up with how the kids are growing. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...