Sunday, March 13, 2011

Two Years Ago Today

Two years ago today, I was in a hospital bed
after about 24 long hours of labor... which I was feeling
nothing of, since I was actually on lots of medications!
I was actually scheduled to be induced two years ago yesterday!
But no, a certain little boy named Zander was side ways,
had his hand up above his head and refused to move it!
Even after doctors had to physically go up there and 
try to fix the problem! After so long, it was decided a 
C-section would be the best option.
So as I said a two years ago today I was in a hospital bed
after 24 hours of labor, being prepped for surgery!
So that I could meet my 3rd precious gift from God.


Zander Gabriel Gridley
Born 6 lbs & 10 oz, 21 inches long! 

Zander you are such a blessing to me. My sweet precious
baby boy! I cant believe you are already two!

Kiah meeting and holding Zander for the first time.


Little Brucey meeting and holding Zander for the first time.
So sweet giving kisses! :)


Zander your name means "defender of Mankind"
Gabriel means "strength from God"
We know God has a purpose for you, and we are so thankful
for you. My special Zander Boo!

You have grown from such a tiny little thing, into such a little man!

You are so smart, and have always been ahead of your
age. You started crawling at 4 months

 sitting up on your own at 5 months,

you were walking by 9 months!


And your developmental progress only continued to 
soar. We are so proud of you! :)

As much as you have grown I still just cant believe just
two short years ago I was holding you in my arms for the
first time! I love you so much! I love hearing you in the morning
say 'Hi Mommy Momma' & 'Momma EAT'
I love your kisses, I love your "too" reply when I tell you 
that I love you. I love your polite manors, and how you
always say thank you when ever you receive anything.
I love your sweet smile and how you like to try to do everything yourself! 
You're so independent and easy (for the most part!) 
You're my sweet baby boy!
I love seeing how you grow and learn everyday.
Everyday you amaze me in a new way. And I just look forward
to seeing you grow into the young man God wants you to be.

You are just sooooo handsome too! :)
Just like Daddy and Big Brother "bru"

Boy, do I love my boys!! :) 
Happy Birthday Zander!
Mommy LOVES YOU!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...