Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mommy Made Cheesy Garlic Bread Twists! {Recipe}

 

MMmmmm...
They look good right? They are good!
Well the "recipe" is super simple.
While I was grocery shopping I found something new!
Now Im not sure if they are a new product or not, 
but this was the first time I have seen them in the store.
Anyways, I found Pillsbury breadsticks!
I had to get them and knew exactly how I would create them
into yummy cheesy garlic bread twists!
They turned out so yummy, I figured I would share. :)


So here are all the items you will need:
Can of Pillsbury bread sticks
 Melted butter
(I like the spray, its way easy!)
Garlic salt
Parmesan Cheese
Shredded Cheese

First preheat the oven to 375 (as directed on the can of breadsticks)
Get out your sheet pan,
twist the bread stick dough (also as directed)
Then spray with butter to cover bread sticks
shake garlic salt all over the bread sticks
do the same with the parmesan cheese
and finally sprinkle shredded cheese all over the bread sticks.

Pop into the oven for about 13 minutes! 
And thats it!
Serve with marinara sauce, and enjoy.
Or eat with spaghetti, that's what we had! :)

They are delicious, a big hit with the hubs and kids and so quick and easy to make.
This Mommy loves quick and easy made!

I think next I may try making them  a sweet treat
with butter and cinnamon sugar!
These simple bread sticks just seem to inspire
yummy ideas! Im so glad I happen to find them in the store!

Im just really curious if these are a new or old product?
Because I havent seen them advertised on TV,
but as I said I have never seen them in the store before either!
Hmmm...
Well I'd love to hear if they inspire any yummy new recipes from you!
And if you try your own cheesy garlic bread sticks, let me know what you think.


5 comments:

  1. I could totally eat those right now. Cheesy breadsticks are one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made these breadsticks for litterally years (15 or so). I usually put some great seasoning on them like Aunt Janes' Crazy Mixed Up Salt but need to add the cheese! Sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So yummy! I think I will give these a go for tomorrow's dinner. Thank you so much for the inspiration! Please visit me anytime at http://twogingerprinces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super simple and delicious - my way to cook!!

    This recipe would be PERFECT for my new weekly linky party, Foodie Friday. Please stop on over and link up!

    I found you on Someday Crafts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...