Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine Bag Labels {Valentine Project # 3}

Valentine Bag Labels {Valentine Project # 3}
 

Remember the cute heart shaped crayons we made
for Kiah's Valentines??
And those ADORABLE heart baggies
I found at the Dollar Tree to put them in?
Well I have made some CUTE labels to attach to them,
and I'm going to share them with you!
YAY!
Dont you just LOVE me? :)
I know! hehe

Before I get to the labels though, let me give you a hint towards
the next V-day Project, Im going to be sharing:
You will need to save up all the cute little
plastic baby food containers you can!

Alrighty.. moving on!

Here are the labels all printed out...Kiah LOVED them!

Arent they just darling?

Kiah was excited to sign her name on them. :)
 My beautiful little princess.
She looks so serious. :)
But she was so excited with these and all the projects we 
are doing for V-day!

After she signed them, I grabbed my paper cutter 
and started slicing, and folding!


When I had them set out like this, they reminded me of place cards. 

So then all we did was stick a crayon in the baggy,
then attach the label with a stapler! 
Easy Peasy!

Front View:

Back View:


And now here are your free labels! 
Double click this then save it to your computer,
print onto card stock paper!


And because I liked the idea of them 
being used as place cards...
here is another version with out the "Made by" on the back. 
So, if you were having a fun little V-day party, you could use these as place cards. 
Simply print out, cut and fold, then write a different persons name on the back 
and place around the table! :)


Just a tip..if youre printing these.. make sure to click off of the "fit to picture" option.
See how it cuts off part of the picture:


And if youre at all curious as to what size I printed mine to, I used the wallet size option.
This gave me 9 per sheet. This was a good size to the skinny bags we are
using.

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made!

 I really hope you enjoy these!
I appreciate any and all comments, questions, and compliments!
I'd Love to know if you like or use these. :)
And if you enjoyed this post
I would also LOVE it, if you hung around and
followed my blog...
That would totally MAKE MY DAY! :)

Have a wonderful day!

Oh and be sure to check out
the places I party at!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute what a great candy free gift idea... the preschool mommies will love it. Thanks for the printable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out SO cute!! And they'll be great kiddo gifts!! Thanks for linking to Fancy This Fridays! Hope you'll link up this coming week also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO adorable! Found you from the Dittle Dattle Linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - I'm a new follower :) If you want, you can check out my blog at:

    www.LovingEverySecond.blogspot.com

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...