Monday, January 24, 2011

8 Free Valentine Photo Card ploppers! {V-DAY Project # 2}

Remember how I said I usually design fun Valentine Photo Cards
for Kiah to give out to her class?
But that this year we are doing something different,
by doing the Heart Crayons.. and some other projects.
Well I thought it would be nice to share with you all the previous
photo cards I had made in the past!
So if you would like, you can use them for your kids!

All you need to do it double click the plopper(s) to bring to full size,
then save to your computer.
Use any photo editing software to add your childs picture in.
Then print.
I normally take them to Walmart and have them printed as 4x6 photos.
But you can also print them at home on card stock paper. :)

Valentine Example 1

Plopper 1


Valentine Example 2

Plopper 2

Plopper 3


Valentine Example 3

Plopper 4


Valentine Example4

Plopper 5


Valentine Example 5

Plopper 6


Valentine Example 6

Plopper 7


Valentine Example 7

Plopper 8
 
I hope you enjoy these!
Im going to be posting the next Valentine's day project very soon!
Here is a little hint: 
You will need to save all your baby food containers!

Until then, I hope you have a wonderful week!


Party Places

5 comments:

  1. See, I was able to go through my reader/dashboard to get here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thanks so much. I am a new follower of your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! If you have not stopped by yet, I hope you enter my linky contest for a vie at Best of January and ultimately Best of 2011! Every month prizes are awarded!

    www.thesaturdaymorningsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, i love these! and those heart crayons are genious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! I am always in awe of these online scrapping things! Great job! And thank you for sharing!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Mommy Made. I hope you enjoyed this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...